Art Easel Board™
Our Art Easel Board™ is perfect for art and play! It is double-sided so two children can work at the same time. A wonderful solution for families who don't have space for a giant art easel. While it does fit Flisat-style tables perfectly, it also works really well on any table surface.
It comes apart in seconds, washes down easily, and stores in small spaces. One side holds markers or colored pencils, the other side has four round pockets for paint cups. This Trofast bin art easel is an excellent addition to any home or school learning environment!
- 1 base board
- 2 acrylic uprights
- 1 clip to hold the uprights together (can be used without the clip)
- 4 paint cups
Trofast bin size: large
*Trofast bin not included with purchase. (may add to cart separately)
Ways to play:
There are so many ways to use this sensory table art easel, including:
- paint directly onto the acrylic uprights
- add paper to paint and draw on
Pairs well with:
- - Sensory play
- - Fine motor skills
- - Imagination and creativity
Material: clear acrylic + HDPE
* Must remove the protective masking on each easel upright before first use *
* Do not lean on, bang, or apply heavy pressure to the easel uprights while in place.
* Use washable water-based tempera paints only, as acrylic paint or permanent markers will stain the acrylic uprights. Please read our FAQ page for care instructions.
Warning: Adult supervision is required at all times. Intended for children ages 3+. Many of our products contain small parts and should not be used by children under the age of 3. By purchasing our products you are assuming all risks associated with play. Please read our full liability disclosures here. In the event that a product should break, please discontinue use immediately. Creative Learning LLC is not responsible for any misuse of products.