*THE FOLLOWING FAQS ARE A PART OF OUR TERMS OF SERVICE.*
MAKING A PURCHASE IS AN ELECTRONIC ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS/FAQS.
What is the age range for your products?
All of our products are intended for ages 3+. Adult supervision is required at all times. Please do not purchase products for children under the age of 3. Loose parts and smaller pieces can be a choking hazard, purchase and play at your own risk.
Do you sell a sensory table?
Yes we do! The Ultimate Learning Center™! It is available by clicking here.
What if I don't have the budget for a sensory table right now, can I still enjoy your Learning Boards™?
You do not need a sensory table to enjoy playtime with our Creative Learning Boards™. While it is a bonus to have a table, many of our customers purchase the white sensory bins and play on the floor, on a regular table top, in the car on laps, or simply on their own sensory table.
Can I cancel my order after it is placed?
Custom, made-to-order pieces like the Acrylic Name Board may not be cancelled. These sales are final as soon as you select the purchase button. This is clearly outlined in the product listing.
Orders for non-custom items may be cancelled if your order has not been boxed or shipped. Cancelled orders will incur a 5% fee in addition to a restocking fee. Cart value up to $300 will incur a $5 restocking fee and cart values over $300 will incur an $8 restocking fee. Restocking fees will be deducted from your total refund. Once an order is boxed and/or shipped there are NO refunds permitted.
- Ultimate Learning Center™: Cancelled orders will incur a 5% CC fee (based on your total order value) and a $15 restocking fee. * Fees will be deducted from your total refund.
How do pre-orders work?
A pre-order works just like a normal order except the pre-order products will not ship until the predetermined shipping date. This date will clearly be displayed in the product description. A confirmation email is sent after placing your order and a shipping notification will be sent when your order ships. If you order a pre-order item and a non-order item, your entire order will be held until the pre-sale item is ready to ship.
Do you offer discounts or coupons?
We rarely do sales/promotions, however we do have our new Play Points Rewards System. You can find all the details by clicking here.
Do you offer free shipping?
Free shipping is available in the continental United States for orders with a cart value over $150 (before taxes and shipping). You can also use Play Points you have earned and redeem a free shipping reward (1200 points).
How long does it take for my order to ship?
Items that are in stock ship within 3-21 business days after purchase. Items experiencing more than a 21 day lead time are noted within the product description. When your order ships, you will receive a shipping confirmation email with a tracking number. Sometimes there are unexpected delays out of our control (due to weather, closures, holiday shipping backups, etc.). Orders from our Ukrainian manufacturer can have unexpected delays, which in turn causes a delay to our customers. This is out of our control, however we will communicate these delays to you as we learn about them.
* Orders placed in August and November typically take closer to 21 business days to fill due to a surplus of orders during these months.
Do you ship internationally?
YES! We have shipped orders all over the world! We offer flat rate shipping to anywhere :) Please enter your address to see your international shipping rate.
- Ultimate Learning Center™: Our customer care team will reach out to you after your purchase to determine if there are additional shipping costs associated with your location. It is unknown to us what these costs might look like, but please budget for an additional $100-$200+ USD in possible shipping charges. Any additional shipping charges beyond what you originally paid for will be passed onto you (we do not mark this up).
What if my items arrived and appear to have been damaged during shipping?
Our shipping team works extremely hard to package each order with care when preparing for shipping. Occasionally mail handlers are more rough with packages than we would like after it has left our warehouse. If you suspect your items have been damaged during shipping, please take photos (BEFORE you open the packaging) and send us an email explaining the situation. We want to make sure all of our customers are completely satisfied and will do whatever it takes to work through the problem. If damage has occurred during shipping, please email us within 3 calendar days of receiving your package. After this time we are unable to help with shipping concerns.
What if an item is missing from my order or I have been sent the incorrect items?
We try our very best to always ensure orders are packaged correctly, however, from time to time mistakes can happen. Please always open your box immediately upon receipt and double check the contents are correct. If something is missing or you received an incorrect item, you must notify us in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 calendar days of receiving your order. After five days, we can not guarantee we will have the inventory on hand, nor are we responsible to send replacements. We handle things on a case by case basis, but will issue a refund if we no longer have an item in stock. If incorrect products were mistakenly sent, you will be required to send us photos of your order so we can work to get you the correct items. In this case, you will be provided a return label to ship back any items that you did not purchase.
Holiday orders: Please open your holiday orders as soon as they are received. Please check them over so that in case you need support with your order, it is still in the timeframe we are able to help you (see answers above).
- We will not be able to replace or help with orders over 5 calendar days after receipt.
What is your return policy?
We always want customers to be completely satisfied with their purchase(s). If you're not happy, we will gladly accept your return under the following conditions:
- Notify us of your intent to return via email (email@example.com) within 7 calendar days of receiving your order. Please provide the name on the order, order number, and any other relevant information.
- Returns must be received back within 10 business days of the initial email notifying us of the return.
- Items must be returned in original packaging and un-opened (in the original condition received). Damaged or used returns will not be refunded.
- Return shipping is the responsibility of the buyer. We recommend using a shipping option with a tracking number. We are not responsible for lost returned items.
- A refund will be made within 10 business days of receiving the returned item via the original method of payment minus a 5% restocking fee and the cost of original shipping.
What is the best way to store and clean your products?
Our wood Creative Learning Boards™ can be wiped down with a dry cloth and should be stored in a dry area. It is best to keep wood products at a steady temperature and dry (wood does not like humidity). Paints and dyes (such as food coloring) may discolor the wood. Be mindful of any colorants in your play materials. Warping and discoloration may occur if products are not kept dry.
All acrylic products can be washed with room temperature soapy water or cleaned with Windex. Other harsh cleaning supplies should not be used on our acrylic products as it can damage the surface/finish. Windex is an exception and takes most marks off. None of our products should ever be placed in the dishwasher. They are NOT dishwasher safe.
Do you offer discounts and deals to schools and educational institutions?
We love working with schools and childcare centers. We made The Creative Learning Table™ just for you! Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss pricing. We look forward to hearing from you!