Acrylic Nine Hole Board™
About this product:
Our nine-hole learning board™ can be used in so many ways!! So many different objects fit through the 1.25" holes, which makes for countless classifying and sorting activities for kids! The new acrylic design allows for wet or dry sensory play. This Montessori-style sorting tray is perfect for using with loose parts play materials. And, you can write directly onto the board with a dry erase marker to extend learning!
- With your purchase you will receive, 1 Acrylic Nine Hole Board + color ring stickers (to go around the holes), 15 overlay mats, and a pom bundle with kids tongs - everything you need for countless sorting activities with your Flisat-style sensory table or bin!
Trofast bin size: large
*Trofast bin not included with purchase.
Ways to play:
Work on fine motor skills, classification skills and color identification with this acrylic sorting tray, including:
- - Post colored pom poms through the corresponding color holes
- - Use tongs to grab and transfer into the holes
- - Use a funnel to pour rice into the holes
- - Use a dry erase marker to draw on the board and turn the holes into animals
Pairs well with:
- - fine motor skills
- - hand-eye coordination
- - color sorting
- - color identification
- - finger strength and dexterity
Warning: Adult supervision is required at all times. Intended for children ages 3+. Many of our products contain small parts and should not be used by children under the age of 3. By purchasing our products you are assuming all risks associated with play. Please read our full liability disclosures here. In the event that a product should break, please discontinue use immediately. Creative Learning LLC is not responsible for any misuse of products.