Creative Learning Table™ - July 20th Shipment - First 50!
If you are able to snag one of these tables, it will also include an XL Cup Board™ freebie!
Please read the product description for this item in full before making your purchase. When purchasing this item you agree that you have read the product description in full and understand what is included and what is excluded. This is a custom item and once your order has been placed, no returns, refunds, or exchanges will be permitted.
The Creative Learning Table™ is a beautiful children's table perfect for homework, meal times, sensory play, art, imaginary play, sand & water play, and so much more!
It truly is the perfect addition to your playroom or classroom.
Each table is custom built just for you and handcrafted here in the US! Cut from gorgeous hardwoods, maple and walnut, with leg size options 18" or 22".
Please also select the color of the table top covers for your table; clear, milky white or brown.
This item will ship on or before July 20th, 2022.
What comes with your purchase?
- One table top (maple or walnut)
- Four 1.25" square steel tube legs with a black powder coat (size options 18" or 22")
- Two plastic cups to fit the cup holes (colors vary; gray, white, blue or light green)
- Two large Trofast-sized bins
- One extra large sensory bin so you can transform the table into a sand or water table (clear or milky white)
- Two tabletop covers; white, clear, or brown
- *Please note that our table has two cup holes, one on the left side and one on the right side *
* PLEASE READ BEFORE PURCHASING - VERY IMPORTANT
1) All table orders are a pre-order item, as your table is customized and built just for you! Your custom table will ship on or before the date listed above. We are unable to accommodate selection changes once your order is placed. All orders are final.
2) There will be NO refunds or returns permitted after you purchase this table. A purchase is a commitment to buy and your table will ship on the date listed above. Please read the product description carefully. Again, NO refunds or returns will be issued once you make a purchase before the product ships.
3) If you have an open/pending table order, we are unable to add other items to your order. Any other products purchased require a separate order.
4) If you are local to San Diego and would like to pick up your table at our warehouse in Carlsbad, CA, please use the code LOCALTABLEPICKUP at check out. DO NOT use this code if you are not picking up your table in person. Those who use the code living out of state will have their order canceled immediately.
5) No two pieces of wood are identical. Grain patterns and slight color variations will exist. Knots are a natural aspect of wood and may be present. Our goal is to promote and accentuate the natural beauty of the hardwoods used for our pieces. All materials are carefully selected to provide a consistent wood tone and grain for each one-of-a-kind table. Please DO NOT PURCHASE this table if you do not understand that there may be color variations in the wood. Wood is a natural product and color variations are out of our control.
How we finish/seal the table:
- Our finish is an FDA-approved, child-safe and contains no toxic chemicals, solvents, catalysts, VOCs, allergens, or hardeners.
- This finish provides a true molecular bond within the surface after application and contains natural UV inhibitors – meaning it will not peel, flake, crack, delaminate, or yellow over time like traditional chemical finishes.
- It creates a water-resistant barrier, however, not waterproof. Wipe/dry water off the table immediately following playtime. Do not let water sit on the table for long periods of time, as watermarks can be left behind.
- We recommend storing this table inside and not leaving it outside (even if using our waterproof vinyl cover.
- If you would like to paint your table or apply another finish, you will need to sand down your table before applying another finish or paint.
- As with any natural wood product, paints or colored water can stain, so use with caution and care.
- Mix 1 part vinegar with 10 parts water and clean with a terry cloth or use mild soapy water, then rinse off all soap suds and wipe dry.
Warning: Adult supervision is required at all times. Intended for children ages 3+. By purchasing our products you are assuming all risks associated with play. Please read our full liability disclosures here. In the event that a product should break, please discontinue use immediately. Creative Learning LLC is not responsible for any misuse of products.