Custom Name Board™
About this product:
** MUST INCLUDE YOUR COLOR CHOICE AND NAME SELECTION IN THE NOTES SECTION AT CHECK OUT!! **
Available in 8 different colors, these Custom Name Boards™ are such a fun way for your child to begin identifying the letters in their name and begin name writing.
This Learning Board™is like a mix between a custom wooden name puzzle and a letter Learning Board™- it’s one of the best custom gifts for kids to build reading and writing skills!
Add a posting slot at check out so your child can also practice their fine motor skills dropping the letters through the slot!
Choose from the following colors:
- 1 Custom Name Board™ with your choice of up to 10 characters
- clear base-engraved with child's name
- milky white 1/4" acrylic letters
- top board in the color of your choice (choose from 8 colors at checkout)
*For reference, a name with 6 letters will be approx. the same size as our other letter boards. Please be aware that names with 7+characters will be significantly smaller in size. Due to the smaller size of the characters, we cannot recommend this product for children under the age of 4.
*Due to the custom nature of this product, this item is a pre-order and will be available to ship in approx. 3 weeks. When ordered, your whole order will be held and shipped together when your name board is complete.
* ALL SALES FINAL* No returns or exchanges
Trofast bin size: small
*Trofast bin not included with purchase.
Ways to play:
Use your custom wooden name board for a variety of hands-on letter learning activities, including:
- - Use as a traditional puzzle and place letters in the letter pockets
- - Remove letters and spell name on the bottom half of the board
- - Trace each letter with a dry erase marker
- - Fill letter tracks with sensory fillers (rice, oats, quinoa, etc.)
- - Remove top board and use clear board only. Roll playdough snakes to spell child's name
- - Remove the (clear) bottom board and create a drop-through game with the letters.
- - Write last name on the board with dry-erase markers below the white letters
- - Count letters
Pairs well with:
- - Letter identification
- - Learning your own name
- - Writing skills // pincher grip // fine motor
- - Handwriting Practice
- - Counting
Warning: Adult supervision is required at all times. Intended for children ages 3+. Many of our products contain small parts and should not be used by children under the age of 3. By purchasing our products you are assuming all risks associated with play. Please read our full liability disclosures here. In the event that a product should break, please discontinue use immediately. Creative Learning LLC is not responsible for any misuse of products.