Drying Rack Board™
Our new Drying Rack Board™ is so versatile for all kinds of educational and sensory play! This kids drying rack fits neatly on top of a large Trofast bin and can be used in conjunction with other Learning Boards™ to support a wide variety of hands-on learning and sensory play activities.
Ways to play:
- Create a washing station! Place an object on top and set out a brush, sponge a bottle of pump soap (which pairs well with our Life Skills Board). Wash baby dolls, cars, trucks, pumpkins, vegetables, etc.
- Make slime and let the slime drip through the board while your child reaches their hand inside (only works with the "half board" style)
- Line up loose parts along the tracks
- Use it as a writing pad. Write with dry erase marker between the lines
- Use as a traditional drying rack. Wash objects using our Faucet Board and set them to dry on top of this board.
Pairs well with:
- Faucet Board™
- Science Board™
- White Acrylic Drawing Board™
- Life Skills Board™
- Magic Mixing Board™
- Cup Board™
- cross body movement
- fine motor skills
- creativity and imagination
- life skills
- 1 Drying Rack Board™ (select the style you would like below)
Trofast bin size: large
fits the large Trofast bin
*Trofast bin not included with purchase.
Warning: Adult supervision is required at all times. Intended for children ages 3+. By purchasing our products you are assuming all risks associated with play. Please read our full liability disclosures here. In the event that a product should break, please discontinue use immediately. Creative Learning LLC is not responsible for any misuse of products.