Life Skills Board™
Our Life Skills Board™ can be used in so many ways! First, as a Montessori care station for kids to practice their practical life self-care skills. Add a small mirror (we highly recommend the Lassbyn mirror from Ikea) and it turns into a wonderful self-care station to brush teeth, wash hands, wash face, and brush hair. Or remove the mirror and simply use it as a "kitchen sink".
No matter how you use these Montesori life skills materials, you’ll be able to create dozens of hands-on learning activities that your kids will love. Made from acrylic, it washes down easily and is an excellent addition to any home or school learning environment.
- 1 acrylic Life Skills Board™
- 1 stainless steel food-grade cooking bowl
- 2 BPA-free plastic cups (colors may vary)
Trofast bin size: large
fits the large Trofast bin
*Trofast bin not included with purchase.
Ways to play:
Use this wooden Learning Board™to practice many life skills activities, including:
- - Use to teach traditional Montessori life skills.
- - Create a baby doll washing station.
- - Remove the bowl and cups to create a fishing hole game with a magnetic fishing pole and fish.
- - Pour and transfer liquids.
- - Fill the bowl with dry sensory materials such as rice or beans and create a themed sensory bin
- - Create a "cooking station" to teach kiddos beginner baking skills using "no bake" recipes.
Pairs well with:
- - Montessori life skills
- - pouring/scooping/transferring
- - cooking & baking skills
Warning: Adult supervision is required at all times. Intended for children ages 3+. Many of our products contain small parts and should not be used by children under the age of 3. By purchasing our products you are assuming all risks associated with play. Please read our full liability disclosures here. In the event that a product should break, please discontinue use immediately. Creative Learning LLC is not responsible for any misuse of products.