Lowercase Spelling Board™ + 42 letter tiles
Our Lowercase Spelling Board™ is a fantastic educational resource for kiddos beginning to spell and write. This double-sided learning board™ has vowels engraved on one side for easy CVC (consonant-vowel-consonant) spelling and a ten frame on the back meant for spelling longer words.
Both sides of this wooden spelling board have a flashcard pocket at the top to hold word cards for learning through play! Each order contains 42 wooden letter tiles, so you are able to spell a variety of words, especially those with double letters. The engraving on each tile also allows kiddos to trace the letter tracks with their finger to practice letter formation and letter recognition.
The font used has been carefully selected to align with the most popular handwriting programs in the US. This allows for letter recognition with the correct formation of letters for better lowercase letter learning.
- 1 Lowercase Spelling Board™ +42 letter tiles
- Letter tiles included are the letters: a, a, b, b, c, c, d, d, e, e, f, g, g, h, h, i, j, k, l, l, m, m, n, n, o, o, p, p, q, r, s, s, t, t, t, t, u, v, w, x, y, z.
- Note: Word Family Tiles are NOT included in this purchase. They must be purchased separately as an add-on item.
Trofast bin size: large
fits the large Trofast bin
*Trofast bin not included with purchase.
Ways to play:
Use this wooden spelling board to practice creating words and other literacy learning activities, including:
- - Use the front side of the board to spell CVC words.
- - Use the back side of the board as a color sorting activity. Cut paint chips to fit into the top pockets and challenge kiddos to fill the row of pockets underneath with loose parts that match the color above.
- - Use the back side of the board to spell out longer words or use it as a ten-frame for a variety of math activities.
- - Use the back side of the board to create mini sand trays. Place letters in the top row of pockets and have kiddos trace the letter in the pocket directly below the letter.
Pairs well with:
- - learning to spell
- - identifying word sounds
- - vocabulary development
Warning: Adult supervision is required at all times. Intended for children ages 3+. Many of our products contain small parts and should not be used by children under the age of 3. By purchasing our products you are assuming all risks associated with play. Please read our full liability disclosures here. In the event that a product should break, please discontinue use immediately. Creative Learning LLC is not responsible for any misuse of products.
*Please note that wood is a natural product. Each board is unique and different and will have natural grains & striation patterns (no two boards will be the same). Exchanges for color preference will be at the cost of the customer and the product must be returned unopened in the bag. Please read our FAQ page for care instructions.