Neon/Transparent Letter Board™ + 26 letters
Our Neon/Transparent Letter Board™ is a must-have for your playroom or schoolroom! The beautiful chunky 1/4" thick letters make this a go-to learning resource! The neon colors are vibrant and transparent, and glow nicely without any light needed due to their brightness!
- 1 set of transparent letters A-Z (choose Uppercase or Lowercase at checkout)
- A white top board with the letters cut all the way through
- Matte/clear bottom board with letters engraved
Trofast bin size: large
*Trofast bin not included with purchase.*
Ways to play:
- - Write directly onto each letter to practice the correct handwriting formation
- - Write directly onto the bottom board to practice letter formation
- - Hide letters in black water for a fun letter hunt
- - Find objects around the house with specific beginning letter sounds, then match them onto the board
- - Remove the bottom board and create a drop-through game
- - Use as a traditional letter puzzle
- - Practice alphabetizing the letters in order on the floor, then return letters back to the board.
- - Use our word building board to spell words
- - Practice sight words
Pairs well with:
- Word building board™
- Light Table Board™
- Blue Ocean Board™
- Buy an additional letter set to build more words -> Transparent Letter Set™ (A-Z)
- - Letter identification
- - Letter sound identification
- - Spelling
- - Word Building
Warning: Adult supervision is required at all times. Intended for children ages 3+. Many of our products contain small parts and should not be used by children under the age of 3. By purchasing our products you are assuming all risks associated with play. Please read our full liability disclosures here. In the event that a product should break, please discontinue use immediately. Creative Learning LLC is not responsible for any misuse of products.
I am a sucker for anything neon and letters for my special education PreK class! These materials are BEAUTIFUL and the quality is out of this world. I love this for table activity’s or to put in the sensory table as a free play activity. We use them at circle for letter identification and the kids love the color!