Number Bond Board™
Our Number Bond Board™ is great for all kinds of part/part/whole learning activities. Number bonds show how numbers are split or combined, and help children understand simple addition sentences.
With this versatile acrylic learning board, you can say goodbye to number bond worksheets and use this again and again for number bond games and other simple math activities.
Material: clear/matte acrylic
- 1 Number Bond Board™
*no accessories included
Trofast bin size: small
*Trofast bin not included with purchase.
Ways to play:
Use this number bond board to demonstrate the different parts of a number and practice simple math formulas. Use your board for one of these hands-on math activities:
- - Write directly on the acrylic board with a dry erase marker to demonstrate addition and subtraction formulas
- - Use one of our number sets (sold separately) to help kids understand how numbers are split or combined.
- - Incorporate loose parts play to do simple math exercises on the number bond board.
Pairs well with:
- explore doubles facts
- break down addition problems with the part/part/whole method
- discuss subtraction problems
- learn foundational math skills
- build compound words
Warning: Adult supervision is required at all times. Intended for children ages 3+. Many of our products contain small parts and should not be used by children under the age of 3. By purchasing our products you are assuming all risks associated with play. Please read our full liability disclosures here. In the event that a product should break, please discontinue use immediately. Creative Learning LLC is not responsible for any misuse of products.