Place Setting Board™
Our Place Setting Board™ is the first of its kind on the market and helps to teach kiddos about the correct placement of silverware. This board can be used for all kinds of imaginative play and pairs so well with our tea set board and our maple wood food set. You could even serve a real snack or lunch on it. The blank side on the back is perfect for all kinds of play at your Flisat table.
Material: birch wood (this board has been left unfinished and will need to be sealed so it does not stain. )
- 1 single-sided Place Setting Board™ (*board only-no accessories included)
Trofast bin size: large
fits the large Trofast bin
*Trofast bin not included with purchase.
Ways to play:
- - Learn correct table place settings & proper table etiquette.
- - Set up a tea party or restaurant.
- - Enjoy an after school snack.
- - Set out colored pom poms that represent the food groups and challenge your child to use kid-sized tongs to fill the plate with the proper portion of each food group.
Pairs well with:
- - introduces practical life skills
- - promotes the development of patience and courtesy
- - encourages independence and builds self-esteem
Warning: Adult supervision is required at all times. Intended for children ages 3+. Many of our products contain small parts and should not be used by children under the age of 3. By purchasing our products you are assuming all risks associated with play. Please read our full liability disclosures here. In the event that a product should break, please discontinue use immediately. Creative Learning LLC is not responsible for any misuse of products.
*Please note that wood is a natural product. Each board is unique and different and will have natural grains & striation patterns (no two boards will be the same). Exchanges for color preference will be at the cost of the customer and the product must be returned unopened in the bag. Please read our FAQ page for care instructions.
Such a brilliant idea since as an adult I can’t tell you how many people don’t know proper place settings.
Great way to incorporate house and education.
Quality boards again and again
We love to use this for a fun tea time set up. Love how it can also teach the right placements on a table as well.