Coin Board™ (updated)
Our newly updated Coin board™ includes vertical and slanted coin slots in addition to horizontal. This helps your little one use different parts of the brain to post the pieces through the slots. Use this board for a variety of open-ended literacy, math and fine motor activities. You can write directly onto the board with a dry-erase marker, which allows you to label each coin pocket for various activities. Each board comes with a set of colorful acrylic shapes for posting.
Material: white acrylic
- 1 white acrylic Coin Board™
- 1 set of colorful acrylic shapes (10)
Trofast bin size: small
*Trofast bin not included with purchase.
Ways to play:
- Write directly onto the board with a dry-erase marker, to support extended learning.
- Write directly onto the acrylic shapes
- Post shapes and other thin objects through the holes.
- The different directions of the coin slots work various parts of the brain when a child is challenged to place objects through the slots.
Pairs well with:
- - Fine Motor Skills
- - Dexterity
- - Counting skills
- - Language development
- - Hand/eye coordination
- - Imagination
Warning: Adult supervision is required at all times. Intended for children ages 3+. Many of our products contain small parts and should not be used by children under the age of 3. By purchasing our products you are assuming all risks associated with play. Please read our full liability disclosures here. In the event that a product should break, please discontinue use immediately. Creative Learning LLC is not responsible for any misuse of products.