Rainbow Letter Board™ + 26 letters
Our Rainbow Letter Board™ is a must-have for your playroom or schoolroom! The beautiful chunky letters situated on a whiteboard make this a go-to learning resource!
- 1 set of Rainbow Letters™ A-Z (please choose Uppercase or Lowercase at checkout)
- A white top board with the letters cut all the way through
- Matte/clear bottom board with letters engraved
Trofast bin size: large
*Trofast bin not included with purchase *
Ways to play:
- - Write directly onto each letter to practice the correct handwriting formation
- - Write directly onto the bottom board to practice letter formation
- - Hide letters in black water for a fun letter hunt
- - Find objects around the house with specific beginning letter sounds, then match them onto the board
- - Remove the bottom board and create a drop-through game
- - Use as a traditional letter puzzle
- - Practice alphabetizing the letters in order on the floor, then return letters back to the board.
- - Use our word building board to spell words
- - Practice sight words
Pairs well with:
- Word building board
- Light Table Board
- Blue Ocean Board
- Buy an additional letter set to build more words -> Rainbow Letters (A-Z)
- - Letter identification
- - Letter sound identification
- - Spelling
Warning: Adult supervision is required at all times. Intended for children ages 3+. Many of our products contain small parts and should not be used by children under the age of 3. By purchasing our products you are assuming all risks associated with play. Please read our full liability disclosures here. In the event that a product should break, please discontinue use immediately. Creative Learning LLC is not responsible for any misuse of products.
I had already purchased this board with the red and blue (vowels and consonants) but when I saw these rainbow letters, I had to have them. They are even prettier in person. The board is so fun and can be used in so many ways. The way the board lifts up, it basically provides to activities in one. My class loved dropping the letters through the top board into a bin filled with rainbow rice, then finding the letters and matching them to the bottom board. Endless hours of fun! You’re amazing Ashley!!