Acrylic Coins (10 in a set)
Grab a set of acrylic learning coins great for writing numbers, letters, or creating faces. Draw directly onto them with a dry erase marker to create any kind of learning tool, from materials for a money learning game to an uppercase and lowercase letter matching game. Each purchase comes with a set of 10 coins. Made out of 1/4" white acrylic so they are thick, chunky, and great for small hands!
Please select your sizing below.
XL Coins - each coin is between 2.5-3" in diameter.
Ways to play:
Use our learning coins together with other hands-on learning materials to create dozens of learning opportunities, including:
- money learning games
- letter or number matching
- three-letter-word spelling
Please read before purchasing:
- Coins within a set of 10 may vary slightly in size and will not be exactly the same measurements
- Slight scratches might be present on coins
- Not all the coins are perfect circles
- A purchase indicates I have read and understand the above points
Warning: Adult supervision is required at all times. Intended for children ages 3+. Many of our products contain small parts and should not be used by children under the age of 3. By purchasing our products you are assuming all risks associated with play. Please read our full liability disclosures here. In the event that a product should break, please discontinue use immediately. Creative Learning LLC is not responsible for any misuse of products.